Author: Åke Johansson
Welcome to the Ethics Blog!
This blog is published by the Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics (CRB) at Uppsala University.
Supported by the Human Brain Project, Neuroethics and Philosophy.
Search this site
Meet the editor
Pär Segerdahl is the editor of the Ethics Blog and Associate Professor of Philosophy at the Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics (CRB)
Follow the Ethics Blog via e-mail
- Ethical challenges when children with cancer are recruited for research
- Science, science communication and language
- Digital biomarkers to test new drugs for mental health
- Philosophers in democratic conversations about ethics, research and society
- A new project will explore the prospect of artificial awareness
Interested in the Swedish debate?
Visit our Swedish-language blog, Etikbloggen, where we write about national issues.
Keywords in this blog
ape language research apes Artificial Intelligence autonomy biobanks bioethics children consciousness consent data sharing education embryos empirical ethics enhancement ethical review ethics future prospects genetic risk information genetics genetic tests health care costs Human Brain Project humanism incidental findings integrity legislation neuroethics neuroscience nursing ethics patient-doctor relationship patients personalized medicine philosophy preferences publication ethics register-based research research communication research ethics research participant research subject RRI samples SIENNA stem cells trust