We are recruiting two new PhD students:
1. PhD position in the field of Research Ethics/Bioethics. This position has two possible research focuses:
- (a) Regulating research misconduct – ethics and law reconsidered.
- (b) Ethical issues on preconception genetic testing.
2. PhD position in the field of bioethics/philosophy of mind. This position has the following possible research focuses:
- (a) Conceptual and empirical analyses of the nature and function of consciousness in the light of modern neuroscience and philosophy of mind.
- (b) How consciousness can be accessed neurotechnologically.
- (c) Clinical studies of consciousness of patients with disorders of consciousness and ethical analyses of the results.
Read more about the PhD projects and the application in the links above. If you are interested we look forward to receiving your application no later than April 22, 2013.